NOMINATION AND JUDGING PROCESS
Conditions of Entry
1. Companies may enter in one of eight Award categories. It may nominate in up to three categories. The Judging Panel, in its absolute discretion, will determine the final category in which any nominee company shall be considered. All such determinations by the Judging Panel will be final and not subject to review.
2. The Nominee completes the Nomination Form within the specified time frame and submits online.
3. Nominees who are shortlisted and invited through to the next stage should complete the Further Information form within the specified time frame and submit online.
4. Information provided in the Nomination Form and during the Further Information stage should focus on the Nominee’s performance in Greater China and state overall achievements up to present time (include achievements expected up to the date of the Awards Ceremony). All questions must be answered and all sections of the Nomination Form and, for those companies that are shortlisted, the subsequent Further Information forms must be completed for a company to be considered for an Award. Illegible or incomplete entries may be declared invalid.
5. The Nomination and Further Inforations forms are important documents that must be completed by an officer of the company who has best knowledge and who must sign the Nomination and Further Information forms confirming their truth and accuracy. The Nomination and Further Information forms are private and confidential and information is used for the purpose of judging only. Background information will be asked for from Finalists for advertising, marketing and editorial purposes at a later stage.
6. Prior to review by the Judging Panel, all completed Nomination and Further Information forms will be subject to validation of their contents.
7. In promotion of the Awards, the names of all nominees and their nominated Awards categories may be listed on this website and the websites of other participating organisations. The public will be able to forward information supporting nominations to
AustCham Shanghai for appropriate validation.
8. AustCham Shanghai will provide all validated Nomination and Further Information forms to the Judging Panel for review. In addition to information provided in the Nomination and Further Information forms, the Judging Panel will consider such other relevant information relating to the nominees having regard to the Judging Criteria. The Judging Panel may, in its absolute discretion but shall not be obliged to, take such further steps as it considers reasonable to verify any information provided to it in relation to the nominees.
9. The Judging Panel will determine the finalists in each category. The list of Finalists is made public and all nominees are informed of their status.
10. Finalists will be invited to attend personally or join a video conference at a location (to be determined) with the Judging Panel for a 15 minute interview in April 2019. The purpose of the interview is for the Judging Panel to clarify and validate submissions. There is no need to repeat information already provided. If they wish, companies may make a brief presentation, however the presentation should be no longer than 3 minutes. Should the Judging Panel require additional or further information, finalists will be notified in advance.
11. All the decisions of the Judging Panel shall be final and not subject to review.
12. The Judging Panel unanimously decides on the winner(s) in each category and this decision is not made public until it is announced at the Gala Dinner Awards Ceremony.
AUSTCHAM HONG KONG
Address: Room 301-2 3/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street Central Hong Kong